The Apache CloudStack project is pleased to announce the release of CloudStack 184.108.40.206.
The CloudStack 220.127.116.11 release is a maintenance release as part of its 4.18.x LTS branch and contains around 200 fixes and improvements since the CloudStack 18.104.22.168 release.
Some of the highlights include:
- Support Managed User Data in AutoScale VM groups
- Support CKS (CloudStack Kubernetes Cluster) in VPC tiers
- Support for VMware 8.0.0.x
- Several Hypervisor (VMware, KVM, XenServer) fixes and improvements
- Several UI fixes and improvements
- Several Network (L2, VXLAN, etc) fixes and improvements
- Several System VM (CPVM, SSVM) fixes and improvements
- Improve Solidfire storage plugin integration on VMware
- Support volume migration in ScaleIO/PowerFlex within and across ScaleIO/PowerFlex storage clusters
- Volume encryption support for StorPool
- Fix CloudStack upgrade with some MySQL versions
- Fix guest OSes and guest OS mappings in CloudStack database
CloudStack LTS branches are supported for 18 months and will receive updates for the first 12 months and only security updates in the last 6 months.
Apache CloudStack is an integrated Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) software platform that allows users to build feature-rich public and private cloud environments. CloudStack includes an intuitive user interface and rich API for managing the compute, networking, software, and storage resources. The project became an Apache top-level project in March, 2013.
More information about Apache CloudStack can be found at: https://cloudstack.apache.org/
What's new in CloudStack 22.214.171.124: https://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/en/126.96.36.199/releasenotes/about.html
The 188.8.131.52 release notes include a full list of issues fixed, as well as upgrade instructions from previous versions of Apache CloudStack, and can be found at: https://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/en/184.108.40.206/releasenotes/
The official installation, administration, and API documentation for each of the releases are available on our documentation page: https://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/
The official source code for the 220.127.116.11 release can be downloaded from our downloads page: https://cloudstack.apache.org/downloads.html
In addition to the official source code release, individual contributors have also made convenience binaries available on the Apache CloudStack download page, and can be found at: