We are pleased to announce the release of Apache CloudStack CloudMonkey v6.3.0, the latest version of the popular command-line interface tool for managing Apache CloudStack environments.
CloudMonkey 6.3.0 comes packed with several new features, enhancements, and bug fixes to make it even more robust and reliable. Some of the key highlights of this release include:
- Add support for ARM64 Darwin/OSX build in Makefile
- Autocompletion on storage pool related APIs
- Enable profile information passing through commandline
- Profile caching improvements and bugfixes
- Fix: reuse cmk's CLI params to call piped cmd
- Maintenance changes - github actions/travis migration, dependencies upgrades,
- Various bug fixes
- Fixes handling of invalid timeout value
- Fixes csv output
CloudMonkey v6.3.0 is available for download now from the Apache CloudStack website. For more information on the release, including a full list of new features and bug fixes, please refer to the release notes.Download CloudMonkey v6.3.0
Downloads and Documentation
The official source code for CloudMonkey v6.3.0 can be downloaded from: https://cloudstack.apache.org/downloads.html
CloudMonkey's usage details are documented at https://github.com/apache/cloudstack-cloudmonkey/wiki
We encourage all CloudStack users to upgrade to CloudMonkey 6.3.0 to take advantage of the latest features and improvements. As always, we welcome feedback and contributions from the community to help make CloudMonkey even better.
Thank you for your continued support of Apache CloudStack CloudMonkey.